Sanyu Tokusyu Seiko Co., Ltd. (Hereinafter, “Sanyu Tokusyu”) has defined a policy for the protection of personal information as outlined below. Sanyu Tokusyu shall construct mechanisms to protect personal information and promote the protection of personal information by ensuring that all its employees are aware of the importance of the protection of personal information and thoroughly implement the required measures.
- Management of personal information
- Sanyu Tokusyu shall take the necessary measures to maintain the personal information of customers in a state that is correct and up to date, and to prevent any improper access to personal information and any loss, damage, modification or leakage of personal information. These measures shall include measures such as to maintain a security system, to prepare a management system and to thoroughly implement the training of employees. Sanyu Tokusyu shall also implement safety measures and perform strict management of the personal information.
- Purpose of use of personal information
- The personal information entrusted to Sanyu Tokusyu by our customers shall be used for sending E-mails, brochures, and other materials as our response to the inquiries, business guidance requests and questions from the customers.
- Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Sanyu Tokusyu shall appropriately manage the personal information received from customers and only disclose the personal information to a third party in the cases given below.
- When consent of the customer has been obtained
- When Sanyu Tokusyu discloses the information to vendors to whom work has been outsourced for providing services requested by the customers
- When Sanyu Tokusyu is required to disclose the information based on the laws and regulations
- Safety measures for personal information
- Sanyu Tokusyu shall implement thorough measures for security to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- Inquiries from Individuals
- In the case customers inquire about or ask for the correction or deletion of, the customer’s information, we shall revise the information after confirming that the request has been received from the concerned individual.
- Compliance and review of laws and regulations
- Sanyu Tokusyu shall comply with the laws and regulations of Japan and other standards that apply to the personal information that it holds. Sanyu Tokusyu shall also review the contents of this Policy as appropriate and strive to make improvements.
- Please contact us at the address given below with any inquiries you may have regarding the company’s handling of personal information.
Sanyu Tokusyu Seiko Co.,Ltd
112, Osaka, Ukigaicho, Miyoshi-shi, Aichi Prefecture, JapanTEL:0561-36-3093 FAX:0561-36-1005